Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- County Short Course Champs forms can now be found HERE - Closing date for entries is 31st July 2016
- We are now taking entries for an Open Meet in October. Please visit the Open Meet News page for more details
- Nuneaton & Bedworth Level 2 - Closing Date 18th July 2016 9pm
- WASC Development Gala - 3rd September 2016 - Closing Date Monday 1st August 2016 - 8pm
- Latest Newsletter is available here
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club
Your club is run by volunteers
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Badges can be ordered by completing the form and handing into the shop on a Monday night with you payment.
Download the Excel version of this calendar from the Fixtures and Results Page
* Subject to change without notice
A message from the Webmaster
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the Forum
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.