Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- A new Open meet is being processed. Full Details for the South Lincs 33rd Tulip Open Meet can be found on our Open Meet News Webpage
Here is a summary of the event;
Date: 20th & 21st May 2017
Venue: Castle Sports Complex, Pinchbeck Road, Spalding, PE11 1QF
Pool: Short Course (25m) - 6 Lane
Events: 50m, 100m, All Strokes & 100m IM
Age Groups: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Years & Over
Organisers Website: www.slcsc.co.uk
Age as at: 21st May 2017
Closing Date: 20th March 2017 - 9pm (WASC Deadline)
- March Newsletter is available here
- Visit our new ONLINE swimshop where you can have your WASC kit delivered direct to your home
- Club records are now fully up to date as of 17/01/17, including the new (for 2016 onwards) Long Course records.
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club
Your club is run by volunteers
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Badges can be ordered by completing the form and handing into the shop on a Monday night with your payment.
The offline version of this calendar is available here for download
* Subject to change without notice
A message from the Webmaster
Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.